My Cyber Bullying Poster

Quite a while ago our class had to make a poster or something that had to do with internet safety. My topic was cyber bullying. This is my poster:

finished health poster

Even though this poster is about cyber bullying, there are many other scary things online! Like copywrite, passwords taken, personal informationĀ getting out, online secrets, inapropriate videos or pictures, and more.

How do YOU stay safe online?

Published by

alexmtpleasant

I am 12 years old and live in a small village in Ontario. I have this blog for school and I don't really know how to use it quite yet. But I'm sure I will learn alot about blogging soon. I enjoy school sometimes and my interests are in swimming and learning but I like learning in a fun way not by reading books or anything boring. Thats why i am rather excited about using technoligy at this school. However, I think it would be bad for our eyes. I like to talk and swim and draw and lot of things like that. I like learning about other people and when I get older, I wish to be successful like a doctor or something. I enjoy spending time with friends and family. I'm not a big fan of reading. It depends what the book is about. I like movies more such as drama and comedy. please enjoy my blog.

One thought on “My Cyber Bullying Poster”

1. That is a cool pitcher you made cyber bulling is a problem just like bulling It’s same thing. It still hurts people whether its there feelings or hurting a person. At our school a guy came and talked who was bulled and cyber bulled and he committed suicide. Bulling leads to nothing good because someone is always hurt. Columbine happened because the to shooters were bulled and so they were sick of it and like i said some one gets hurt one way by bulling. I really like your post. It be cool if more people posted about stopping bulling.